Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
As a relatively young company, we have been manufacturing parts and components made out of unalloyed, alloyed and highly alloyed materials based on iron and nickel since 1996.
Right from the start, we have relied on modern technology, flexible production processes and a committed and qualified team to ensure the best quality with the shortest delivery times.
- Foundation of the stainless steel foundry L+S Präzisionsguß GmbH
- Investment in a mechanized cold-molding machine, a tandem medium-frequency induction furnace and beam and cleaning technology
- Commissioning of the stainless steel foundry in Grimma (Saxony)
- Expansion of the melting capacity with investment in a 1000 kg medium-frequency induction furnace system
- ISO 9001 certification
- First groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of a stainless steel foundry “on the green meadow” in Wermsdorf (Saxony)
- Investment in a mechanized, semi-automated, casteless molding line
- Commissioning of the newly-built stainless steel foundry
- AD 2000 certification
- NDT according to DIN EN ISO 9712 and Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23 / EC
- HPQ for the production of products for rail vehicle construction
- DIN EN 15085-2 CL1 certification
- Construction of a test field for non-destructive component testing
- Investment in a construction workstation
- Implementation of a machine-readable component identification
Do you have any questions or a specific inquiry about a product?
Get in touch with us by filling out the following form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.